Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Almost time for the puppies to go to their new homes!




This has been one of the easiest litters I have had. They hardly ever whine or bark. Maybe it is because they love their music...! I have played my ipod with my itunes music constantly for them. They listen to Josh Groban, the Commodores, Akon, David Archuleta, Katy Perry, etc. so they have gotten a variety of styles. I really do think music is calming and comforting for them.
6 of them had their neuter and spay surgeries yesterday and all are doing just fine! I have pain medicine for them, but I had to chase them around to give it to them this morning...! They were running and playing as usual and I really wondered if I needed to give it to them. All of their tiny incisions look good. The post-op instructions say no baths for 10 days which disappointed me because I like to give baths before they go home. They are clean and they will get mini-baths if needed before they go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment